Update for our families as of July 19th 2021
Our centres will remain open during the NSW Sydney lockdown.
To help us maintain a safe and hygienic service, we appreciate your ongoing support in following these practices, including:
- All families to wear a mask at pick up and drop off
- Please sign in via a QR code as part of the NSW Department of Health & Safety regulations. This QR sign-in process is a new requirement from the Government to help their contact tracking process needs, ensuring our centre teams, families and children remain safe.
- For the safety of our educators and families, if you child displays signs of sickness, please keep them at home no matter how mild.
- If you, your child, or a family member develops symptoms of a fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, loss of smell or taste, you should get tested at a coronavirus (COVID-19) testing facility and stay home.
- Contacting us immediately if you or a member of your household has tested positive to Covid-19, is classified a close contact of a confirmed Covid-19 case and/or is awaiting a Covid-19 test result.
Should your child/ren not be able to attend, we ask you to please let your Centre Manager know as soon as possible.
NSW Gap Fee Information
As you are aware, on 15 July 2021 the Federal Government advised that although childcare services remain open in NSW, from Monday 19th July services in Local Government Areas (LGAs) subject to stay-at-home orders can waive gap fees for parents that choose to keep their children at home.
- St George Montessori can confirm that we will be waiving the gap fee payment to those families who choose to keep their children at home during the stay-at-home orders.
- Please note that gap fees will only be waived up to and including the last day of the stay-at-home orders in the service’s LGA.
- We request that you advise in writing of your intentions regarding your child to access care during the lock down period, so the appropriate wavier can be applied through the service’s third-party software program. We will require this information no later than Monday 19th July 2021 close of business.
For any further questions relating to COVID-19, our policies and procedures or further questions relating to the stay-at-home orders please contact your Centre Manager.
We thankyou for your patience, understanding and support during this difficult time.