TOY DRIVE 18th July – 5th August 2022
Help us put a smile on a sick child’s face!
The Westmead Children’s Hospital assists over 80,000 sick children each year and has been continuously helping sick children for almost 150 years! For four years, St George Montessori has partnered with the Children’s Hospital at Westmead to collect toys for sick children aged 0-6 years old.
This year, the Toy Drive will be held between Monday July 18th and Friday August 5th. So, if you’d like to give back to the community and take part in this heartwarming initiative, you are encouraged to drop off a brand new toy – or two – to us during this period.
For more information, please speak with your Centre Manager.
Thank you for helping us create a brighter future for these children!
The Children’s Hospital asks us to follow the below Toy Guidelines:
- For health and safety reasons, toys must be brand new, unopened and still in manufacturers’ packaging
- There’s no need to wrap the toy as we need to make sure it’s appropriate for the age of receiving child
- No toy guns or war games
- All toys must meet Australian Safety Standards
- Glue or paint in craft kits must be non-toxic and non-flammable
- No electrical, spark-producing toys due to fire regulations
- No soft toys due to COVID-19