Extra Curricular Activities Your Child Will Love!
We know it can be hard to juggle work, running a household and making time for other activities. That is why at St George Montessori, we have taken the time to carefully select a diverse range of extra curricular activities that run throughout the week at our centres, so we can take the pressure off you when the weekend comes around.
We are proud to offer an extensive range of extra curricular activities that support your child in their learning journey during their time with us. These include:
- Happy Feet
- Forever Fit Kids
- Mandarin Stars (language lessons)
- Fitbit Kids Multi Sport Program
- Soccer Joeys
So why do we prioritise extra curricular activities at our centres?
Sport and exercise is so important for children who are developing as it improves all aspects of their mental health and physical wellbeing. Benefits of physical activity for children include:
- Improved mood
- Better sleep quality
- Reduces the risk of health problems such as heart disease
- Promotes positive changes in the brain’s biochemistry by strengthening neuron connections
- Enhances cognitive development and fine motor skills
- Improves circulation and oxygen/nutrient transport throughout the body
- Increases a child’s social skills and confidence
Physical activity paired with our Montessori curriculum and school readiness program creates an environment full of benefits for your child, allowing them to grow and progress as best as they can – whilst having fun doing so!
If you have any enquiries or would like to enrol your child, click here!