Each month we are going to share a favourite recipe from one of our centres, so you can make it at home!
This month Peakhurst has shared their Pizza recipe!
- 2 cups (500grams) wholemeal flour
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
- 2 tsp oil
- ¾ water (depending on flour brand)
- 3 tbs tomato sauce
- 300 gram mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup olives
- ½ cup mushrooms
- ½ cup capsicum
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, yeast, oil and water until soft and doughy
- Roll the mixture flat
- Spread out tomato sauce over the dough
- Add toppings
- Cook in 180°oven for 15/20 minutes
Here are some of the children making their pizzas at Peakhurst.