Our school readiness program has commenced at Peakhurst West. The
Clever Cookies have been practicing their letters, cutting activities
and developing their pre-writing skills.
Both our Montessori program and school readiness program prepare children for a head start at Primary School.
These activities develop:
- Correct pencil grip
- Refining fine motor skills
- Developing hand and eye coordination
- Learning how to write their name
- Learning shapes and being familiar with letters and spelling
- Using scissors and cutting activities
- Social skills and confidence
- Ability to work in a team environment
All our centres provide our preschool aged children with an extensive school readiness program.
For more information, please contact your local St George Centre.